Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

YS 63FZ(S) on OMP Katana P

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 10:35 AM
LVS
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YS 63FZ(S) on OMP Katana P

I have no experience with YS!

Has anyone tried this combo? Does the pressurized system complicate the setup on a profile? Running a newer Saito .72 on EF Edge 540 and am not as happy with the newer Saitos. Let me know what you think and thanks in advance.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:46 PM
remcl1
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: YS 63FZ(S) on OMP Katana P

I have been running the YS 63 on OMP profiles for three years now. I think there is no better combo. The pressurization system does not complicate a profile set up. In fact it is better on a profile, because of easy access to all the lines. You have to relive the pressure before you fuel or you will get a fuel bath. I have also had the 63 on an EF edge. Just as good of combo. The YS 63s has more power than the saito 72 and will rival the OS and magnum 91. I have an OMP Katana in the hanger waiting as a back up to the one in the picture. I am most confident it will be as good of combo as the other 40 size OMP products. If you do a search in the funfly forum you will find several Katana's with a YS 63 on it. You say you have no expirence with YS. They are different to tune, so do your homework. You will be rewarded many fold.

Here you go I did the legwork on a testimonial from a user. You did not say ARF or kit, but that does not change a thing.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_20...tm.htm#2091863
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70318.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	173008  
Old 09-13-2004, 08:55 PM
LVS
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: YS 63FZ(S) on OMP Katana P

Many thanks remcl1. I appreciate you finding the link for me! I just may have to give it a try.