Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

Aerofly Commander controller jitters.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 09:45 PM
katipo
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerofly Commander controller jitters.

Hi

I’ve ordered the new version but I would like to sort out a problem I have had with the old one before I pass it on to a friend.
I’ve got the Commander controller version and it has the jitters real bad. Even after you have calibrated it, it still does it. You can see it on the control surfaces of the models bouncing all over the place. Sometimes it’s worse than others but it is all ways there.
Any ideas of what it could be and how to fix it?
Old 11-29-2004, 03:32 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerofly Commander controller jitters.

Never heard or experienced that but it sounds like maybe a resolution problem on your gameport? Might even be a bad connection someplace. Try it on another computer to rule out either the controller or computer. Although that might not be a true test as it could be the setup of the gameport. Sorry if I couldn't be more help. Dion? Computer guys?