Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

OMP & WRAM Show

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 03:43 PM
SARGE
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMP & WRAM Show

Is OMP planing on being at the WRAM show? I missed you at the last one.
Old 12-17-2004, 04:51 PM
nmtr13
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: OMP & WRAM Show

Whens the next show? There usually there.

John
Old 12-18-2004, 12:38 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

I don't think we are doing the WRAM. Toledo for sure.

We are going to keep building up the company for 05. Get it nice and smooth flowing with a new high tech shopping cart, wharehousing facility, call center, help center etc. and that takes a lot of time. Plus all the new models Mike is developing. If you think we have a lot of profiles now .... you just wait.

Then for 06 we plan on attending about 5 or more shows. But it's more important that we focus on what we really need to focus on before we go out and brand ourselves. The company comes before the politics.

Try to make Toledo, we'll be there.
Old 12-19-2004, 01:16 PM
CCRC1
My Feedback: (13)

Aggghhh!!!
You guys are killing me!
First, no biplane for me for Christmas, and now I don't get to see you at the WRAM show[&o]
I am bringing almost 50 of my club members to the WRAM show by motor coach and my LHS does not carry your product line. I have a bunch of members that are showing interest in profile airplanes and I told them they could see and purchase all of your available product line in person at the WRAM show.[sm=drowning.gif]
NUTZ!
Old 12-19-2004, 01:23 PM
STLPilot

ORIGINAL: CCRC1

Aggghhh!!!
You guys are killing me!
First, no biplane for me for Christmas, and now I don't get to see you at the WRAM show[&o]
I am bringing almost 50 of my club members to the WRAM show by motor coach and my LHS does not carry your product line. I have a bunch of members that are showing interest in profile airplanes and I told them they could see and purchase all of your available product line in person at the WRAM show.[sm=drowning.gif]
NUTZ!
Sorry about that. There really isn't much on our website that does not come with free shipping. Got vids too.

Put another bus together for Toledo. That's the big one. There are 3 competitions there this year too.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:41 AM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Tell you what,

Swing that motor home by Dayton and pick us up. We'll fill the trailer with all the planes and then go to the WRAM show. We actually were at the WRAM show about two years ago and it was a very good show. The hospitality from the directors was top rated and the folks were all having fun. The only bad part is the weather and the roads from Dayton.
Old 12-23-2004, 03:08 PM
BRYAN01601
My Feedback: (48)

People always underestimate the wram show. You have the largest number of people per square mile in the northeast. It is an awefull lot of customers to ignore. You should contact the ama and ask how many modelers are in the new england states and ny, nj md, de area. I bet you will be surprised. This show may not be toledo, however I no 0 modelers who go to toledo and just about everyone I know in CT goes to the wram show. If it is a cost thing I garentee you will not be shipping back a single plane you bring out and you could sell everything in your booth. Hell, I'll man the booth for you. Your products are too good not to show them off.
Old 12-24-2004, 06:50 AM
SARGE
My Feedback: (8)

If you do come please bring some of the new bi-planes.
Old 12-24-2004, 09:37 AM
STLPilot

Bryan we will be at the WRAM next time, thats #2 critical show for our upcomng list.

We need to focus on the company right now. Shows take about a month of logistic work to prepare, plus they basically shut down the company for 5 days, which we can't do right now.

But like I said, OMP is going to be streamlined this year with plenty of automation and mass production. You know ... sort of what Henry Ford introduced to the world for us.

After this is all in place, we'll be travelling to all the shows we can!

If anyone ever wants to go to Dayton to fly with Mike, John, John Mc, and Forrest at the US Air Force Museum some weekend to fly the OMP company planes, send Mike a PM. I don't know if their field will allow a busload of guests, but I'm sure Mike will make a few calls!
Old 12-26-2004, 06:24 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Are you kidding, I practically run the Air Force base now! just kidding. But we've had guests before and more are always welcome.

Believe me I REALLY want to go to the WRAM sho. Like I said above it was a total blast and you are right, the people are great. But as Dion says, we've got a ton of irons in the fire right now and just can't swing it. But thanks for the offer to man the booth, we'll put your name on the "special list"!