Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

I dont speak German

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 09:44 PM
Trombe
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I dont speak German

Well that was my initial thought after going over the instructions of the Shockflyer Ikarus brushless motor/ speed control.
I got some of it translated, just enough to make me think twice about hooking it up to see what happens. [X(][][X(][][X(]

(a sample)
--- "Start-up

When creating the Akkuspannung to the number of revolutions
plate you receive a short tone (the tone is produced by the engine)
for identifying the Akkuspannung as the first. Two seconds later the Reigabe takes place via one weitern tone of the
adjusted operating mode, afterwards signaling the adjusted Akkumodus. They hear either or two sequential tones for the operating mode and
then one, two, three or four fast sequential tones for the Akkumodus. The Anzagl of the tones corresponds to the adjusted mode.

Consider, that expenditure of the tones for the release however only with the
recognition of a correct receiver signal, with the gas expensive club in the FROM position, taken place. The CONTROLLER should, 10 seconds cach sticking on the Akkuspanung still no valid receiver
signal receive, a failure report is output.

With the installation into the model beachen you bite, that the cables and the connectors under mechanical stress not to be
shifted. Ausedem sellen it a good cooling surely, so that the integrated over cutting safety device does not trigger. To avoid Platzieren it the CONTROLLERS in as grosen a distance to the
receiver as possible around interferences. "

- thanks to this online freebie translator
http://www.worldlingo.com/products_s...ranslator.html

Any chance I can get the both the Brushless motor and Speed Controller instructions in english?
Old 12-20-2004, 02:23 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: I dont speak German

Call Ikarus at 239-690-0003. They will be able to fax or email you an english version quickly.

I don't have one here or I would.

Thanks.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Woody218
My Feedback: (24)

Default RE: I dont speak German

Gott im Himmel, was ist lohs mitt das scheist??