Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

AFP Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 05:50 PM
cougar347

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFP Deluxe

Mike/Dion

Hi Guys. I ordered AFPD a little over a week ago from OMP. I never received any kind of order confirmation concerning my order and I was getting concerned as to whether or not you received it. I paid through PayPal. I would appreciate it if you could check and verify that my order was received and perhaps give me a ship date if possible.

Dion, I see that you're from my area. I was wondering where you fly. I would really like to come out and watch you fly one of those big OMP profiles one of these days when the weather gets nicer.

Thanks,

Vince Judd
Pro Bro #222
AFPD Order date: Dec. 13, 2004
Old 12-21-2004, 06:03 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: AFP Deluxe

If you ordered online you should have gotten something that said you have paid Ohio Model Planes and the amount with all the info. PayPal is our merchant. If you got this, we got it. Also the shipping date is right next to the checkout button on each item.

I'm from West Chester area, but no longer live there. But I am still an Eagles fan of course.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:14 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The only comfirmation I got was .. some kind of "white list" .......its been on my credit card for several days now. I AM WONEDRING NOW!!!! Capt,n
Old 12-21-2004, 07:31 PM
STLPilot

An email was sent to [email protected] at 13:04 PST from PayPal confirming your order. Might want to check your spam holder maybe?

Either way we got you order.

xxxx xxxxrial Drive
Green Lane, PA 18054
Old 12-21-2004, 08:13 PM
cougar347

I got the receipt from PayPal. I just wasn't sure that you got your money since I never heard anything back from you. No problem. Thanks for getting back to me. I never noticed the shipping date when I checked out-would you happen to know if it's been sent out?

Don't think the Eagles are going to do it now that TO's out. We'll see. They don't have any other wide receivers that can catch the ball.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:03 PM
STLPilot

It's not going to ship till the 27th Dec soonest.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:32 PM
scole
My Feedback: (5)

How about if you ordered it on the 9th? Did the first batch come in on the 10th like it said on the website? I payed through paypal, the paypal address was [email protected]