Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

CG

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Cosmo-RCU
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CG

Didn't know if you saw my second question below. Didn't know how to get it to the top. Just looking for a clarification. Behind the spar or the wing tube on the GS540 kit for the cg question below. Thanks, Cosmo
Old 01-05-2005, 06:01 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CG

Start out with 1" behind the back of the wing spar.

Then fly it. Fly straight and level while trim then go inverted @ 2/3 throttle. The plane should just barely want to dive on the nose or fly straight and level.

Don't be nervous with GS Edge it's a big baby. The CG has a 3 inch shift too. Move it to how you like it.

Personally I like it 2" behind the back of the spar. This makes for great 3D but not for good precision stuff. Also makes it more difficult to land.