Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

AFPD out of stock. refund?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 01:49 PM
hay you
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFPD out of stock. refund?

I think it is only fare to give a full refund to us that was misled by the IN STOCK on the OMP website.
Isent this to OMP
Hi, I would like to know if my item was shipped? if not why not, your web site said in stalk when I paid for AFPD. Im just a Little concerned after reading posts on RC Universe.
thanks, Elijah Anderson
OMP sent back
We are back ordered until next week when the next order comes in.
John
I sent to OMP
how about a full refund?
OMP set back
What are you concerned about?? We are the largest seller of AFPD and there is a very large demand for this simulator. Your order came in as we were running out of stock. You order will be filled when the next shipment arrives to us the end of this week or first part of next week.
John
I sent one more but don't have a copy since my computer doesn't save sent mail and OMP has not responded yet.
The Email said thy need to send product or refund my money.
how about a full refund? please answer.
Old 02-04-2005, 03:17 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: AFPD out of stock. refund?

Sir, This question has been covered in another post.
Old 02-04-2005, 07:33 PM
hay you

[:@]COME ON CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK YES OR NO?
I think this stinks [:'(]you need to give people ther money back if thy gave you money under falls pretense in stock means IN STOCK. ferther more you changed your web site to say appox shipping date jan 31st knowing that you will not have any to ship and even now people go to you site and pay you thinking thay are going to get it in a timely fashion.
OMP may be the largest seller of AFPD but not the only one. I can have a copy sent the same day if I place it by 4:00.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:48 PM
hay you

Im very happy I got my refund.my last e Mail was finaly anserd.

I sent:
Im not happy with your service. 7 days is more than enough time to ship an item. I should have it by now.your web site said IN STOCK that is part of the sale.I would not have paid you knowing this for time is important to me.
You ask What are you concerned about??answer that you did not ship or have any thing to ship.
Refund my money or you need to send my order out today and yes i understand your out of stock. this is not my problem.
Elijah

omp sent to me:
It is people like you that take all the fun out of this business!! I will be glad to refund your money and I hope a bitter person like you can have a nice day.
John
thank you John my order was sent out TODAY only an extra $8