Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone Stryker F27C

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 12:25 PM
SushiHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone Stryker F27C

I've got a real guilty pleasure happening right now. I wanted to try out for the very first time a flying wing design so I went out and bought a cheapo PNP Parkzone Stryker F27C. Also purchased three 2,200 / 30c 3S lipo's for it. Guilty pleasure because I'm not into electric power plants & foam aircraft, but, having a blast flying this thing. Almost as exciting as flying my nitro birds. I'm into really fast aggressive flying and only fly at full throttle unless coming in for a landing, and this Stryker gives me all of these thrills.

Anyone else flying these? Has anyone modified theirs to be faster by upgrading the motor, ESC and battery? If so, please share your lessons learned. Since these are pretty much discontinued, I'm down to my last one which that I unboxed last night, set it up with my rx, and did a few tweaks to it like I've done to the others (metal control horn links and stronger pushrods) plus installed vinyl strips to the underside for added protection during landings. I prefer the control surfaces to be set extremely sensitive so very little stick movement is required and have set it up accordingly.

What I'm looking at doing now is upgrading the power plant with higher output motor, ESC and battery. Any suggestions?

Last edited by SushiHunter; 08-13-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:24 PM
gunnut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread has all kinds of ideas to feed more speed to your stryker
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/park...tremes-43.html