Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Fastened Aerobird control board

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Fastened Aerobird control board

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 04:31 AM
michael7136

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fastened Aerobird control board

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and to RC flying (1 week). I decided to get my feet wet with an Aerobird Challenger and am having a great time even though I nosed it into the ground from about 60 feet up on my third day out. Actually, I think the wing folded on me in a gust of wind while I was turning; I saw no signs that the wing folded by hitting the ground. Thanks to the great information posted here, I fixed the nose (heating with a blow dryer), zip tied the motor area, and zip tied the control board (the forward mount broke). (repair pictures attached)

Needless to say, I have more repair time than flight time but have learned quite a bit and am looking forward to my next flight to see how the ABC will hold up. Thanks again for all your posted tips!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk24799.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	151917   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yu63444.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	151918   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ze86146.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	78.2 KB