Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 07:32 PM
skate5290

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suggestions

well, right now i have an aerobird extreme, i was looking for a plane that has more substance, kinda hard to explain, but i aways have trouble w/ the flimsy string controls, i am just getting back into electric and have seen alot of stuff on the park zone planes, are there any suggestions of which one to get ( i would like a plane that has nice ground handling charateristics, too, my plane now is very flimsy on the ground)...
Old 04-22-2006, 08:40 AM
skate5290

Default RE: suggestions

anybody...
Old 04-22-2006, 09:28 AM
stoneenforcer
My Feedback: (23)

hi skate... thats kinda broad question to answer so this is my opinion.... if your looking for RTF with more substance then parkzone will probably be your answer. since you say your getting back into electric flying , i assume you already have flight experience. The typhoon is a RTF plane that really has endless capabilities and will probably be quite a hand full to fly. The Cub is a great choice and probably your best if your coming off an aerobird. The p51 or focker is good too if you can fly under wing. Anything is better than that A-bird. The typhoon will take off from grass easily and land great..... the cub would need a hard surface to do RT..... the fighters are hand launch and belly landers. best of luck.-R.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:13 AM
skate5290

the typhoon's landing gear looks quite flimsy but yet again its hard to tell the sturdiness from a picture, the cubs landing gear looks alot nicer but that plane is only 3 channel... flying just the rudder is semi akward being has i have flown glow planes w/ 4 channels, typhoon seems like the best bet, brushlless, and 4-channel, in all the videos i have seen of it, it looks like it is very light and slow and the cub looks heavier and fast, but when i look at the stats te cub is heavieer??? anybody w/ first hand experince with any of these planes???