Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Second plane???

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2002, 11:42 PM
Zerobomber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Second plane???

Ok now i've finally got the money to get my second plane and really don't want to spend a fortune on a plane, but i would like a nice airplane (preferibly scale, and a WW1/WW2 fighter). I've looked at hobby lobby and GWS because they (in my opinion) are the two "best" companys. I like the park flyer pitts spiecial, but there Messershmitt Bf-109 because it's so scale (and i was hopeing to put retracts in it).

GWS dosen't have as many really scale airplanes as hobby-lobby but there a lot cheaper. Is there any other companiys i should be aware of? Or is there any other planes that would filly my "need".
Old 12-26-2002, 06:02 AM
Zerobomber

Default Second plane???

O yes and does any one know about the instructions for the hobby-lobby corsair (parkflyer)? I know you have to convert but i just wanted to know where abouts all the plywood and things go, in the fuselage.

and does anybody know where to get reviews???

THANKS!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2002, 04:42 PM
DougBinder

Default Second plane???

What is your first plane? Be careful moving up to a scale fighter, they can fly rather hot and can be a big jump from, say, a tigermoth.

Doug Binder
Old 12-26-2002, 09:40 PM
genovia

Default Second plane???

***Be careful moving up to a scale fighter, they can fly rather hot and can be a big jump from, say, a tigermoth. ***

I agree with Doug. Becarefull of moving up in a big huge step, specially if you want to fly with it it's utmost capability, as a scale with aerobatic commands.

Take your time. GWS has a mustang, it's looks cool

Second Plane.... Mountain Models Switchback, and Watt-age CrazyMax, will take you beyond parkflying, for it teaches you aerobatics, as well, as an entry, introduction towards a higher level of E-flight.

I've learned from two of the best planes, and I am now in a level where I am satisfied. I flew mostly WWII warbirds, all converted to "E"