Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Anyone Else Waiting for the F-27C Stryker?

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Anyone Else Waiting for the F-27C Stryker?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 07:08 PM
NitroEddie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone Else Waiting for the F-27C Stryker?

I have been thinking about my next park flyer. I've bounced around all kinds of planes in my head, but I couldn't seem to put my finger on just one. I see all the posts about Strykers and how everyone loves them. So, I think I finally decided on waiting until the F-27C is finally released.

Is anyone else also waiting for this bird besides me?
Old 08-19-2006, 10:50 PM
psyched123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone Else Waiting for the F-27C Stryker?

I've been flying the stock Stryker for the last few months and absolutely loved that plane until I saw a guy flying a brushless Stryker. That I've got to have! I've seen lots of posts about upgrading, but I'm just not that conversant in electrics. So, I ordered a Stryker F-27C. I want it put together right and the price is close to what I'd have to spend upgrading anyway. Horizon Hobby offered a free Stryker crash kit if you order the F-27C early.

First they said August, then late August, now early September. I guess patience is needed here, but I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Russel-RC

i have the B model and LOVE IT but ive upgraded it to lipo and brushless but my advice is if you havent flown any of the strykers before dont get c you will cry after your first and only landing go with the B then go with the C it will help you so much. you will say wow that was fast for the B the C will blow your socks off... i work for Parkzone. And i test fly some of the planes. Take this into consideration
Old 08-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Russel-RC

yes it will come out this September I promise. You wont have to wait any longer
Old 08-28-2006, 06:10 PM
stryker-man

Hi Russel,
please read my 2 posts, if you can find these by author. The links / URL's i do not have at hand....
i have 2 questions and i am sure you are the one to answer them right!
Just bouhgt (ordered, dont have it yet) a stryker B, and want to enforce some places before first take off.
Experience: vector steered syma and casa transporters, 3 ch piper pa-12 7 meter p/s speed.