Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Batteries in the Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 04:05 PM
DwayneD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Batteries in the Transmitter

Hi all
I have a Parkzone Cub how long should I use the batteries in the in the transmitter before I change them? I have about 3 hours of use and they are 6 months old total, they seem to be ok but should I change them? Or is it ok to keep using them? How long should I go before changing them?
Thank you
Dwayne
Old 09-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Fliprob17

Default RE: Batteries in the Transmitter

Does the transmitter have any type of voltage read-out on it? Otherwise it is a little hard to guess. I usually fly for about 3 hours or so before the voltage dips down into the area where you might lose some range. Depending on the TX, you should be around 11.1 volts with a rechargeable pack and 12 volts with standard batteries, if you drop down below 9.5 you may start losing a little bit of range.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Leo L

All of the HobbyZone and ParkZone transmitters have a low battery charge warning beeper. When you hear it beeping, you should bring the plane in for a landing and replace the batteries.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:34 PM
packyj

And you will definitely hear it beeping