Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

finished the crazy max

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 02:06 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default finished the crazy max

got my micro sevos off of ebay today they look like GWS almost needed the one more for the ailerons and now its done just waiting for a day above 40 to try and fly it, oh I am gonna try the 7.2 battery and esc I had in my GWS stick, to see if they work well enough,, has anybody else tried this? I have the recommeded battery and esc, just figured since I had these already I may as well try them..........Rog
Old 01-15-2003, 01:20 AM
flyinrog

come on now! I know some of you people have done some experimenting with the battery paks in your CM.. I could have fixed my stick fd but I was gonna need the radio stuff for the CM anyway, so when the wing snapped at 200' I just picked it up and took it home, now I got 3 paks for the stick and no stick so if 7.2 volts will get it off the ground , and the esc will take it, I should be ok, Right?.......Rog
Old 01-16-2003, 02:13 AM
turbojoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6 cell pack? I don't know. It won't be any fun if it even gets off the ground. I tried mine on 7 cells once. Immediately went back to 8 cells. This plane was meant to fly fast and crazy. Why even bother with the small pack? The plane does fly well at slow speeds but once you fly it the only time you'll want to slow down is when you land
Old 01-17-2003, 12:59 PM
flyinrog

thanks badmeat, I really was just asking if it might work, slow flight is okay with me , I may still need some practice landing, been through 2 GWS sticks and really liked them, and like I said I have the correct stuff so if it doesnt work I'' post and let you all know...................Rog