Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

V1 Bomb kit, Super Chipmunk kit and Sea Fury kit now added to my web site

Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

V1 Bomb kit, Super Chipmunk kit and Sea Fury kit now added to my web site

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 11:47 PM
Ron Daniels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V1 Bomb kit, Super Chipmunk kit and Sea Fury kit now added to my web site

I've updated my web site to include my new products that I make.

Have a look at the web-site and let me know if everything is working OK, and if anything doesn't make sense.

I'll be updating again in a few weeks. If you have any content suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I'm hoping to get on a new server that will allow me to expand the content without instability.

Thanks!

Ron Daniels
Old 01-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Ron Daniels

Default RE: V1 Bomb kit, Super Chipmunk kit and Sea Fury kit now added to my web site

I have now moved [link=http://www.rwdrc.com]my web site[/link] to its own address at WWW.RWDRC.COM.

This will allow me much more FTP space. With this space, I can add much more content, like photos, and "How to" pages, and reviews.

I have already added a review and a how-to back on to the site, as well as adding some new accessories to the kits. I added yet another customer plane to the Builder's Gallery. In addition, I added some anchors to make negotiating the growing site easier.

Have a look, and let me know if everything works OK, or if you see something that could use improving. My goal is to make a site that is fun to visit, even if you aren't there to buy a kit.

Look back often, I'll be adding a lot of content over the next few weeks!

Ron Daniels
Old 02-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Ron Daniels

Default RE: V1 Bomb kit, Super Chipmunk kit and Sea Fury kit now added to my web site

The page with information about my 1/5 Tempest is back up on [link=http://www.rwdrc.com]my web site.[/link]
It has some construction, static and flying photos of this one-off mega-project.

Ron Daniels
Old 02-16-2004, 11:04 AM
Ron Daniels

I've now added pages for my 1/8 Typhoon (electric, retracts), my BP 50-E (low cost electric bush plane), and my Psuedodecathalons.

I've also added a sub-index page to help you find the one-off projects.

It's great to have the FTP space to add the non-commercial content back in!

Ron Daniels
Maker of RWDRC kits
[link=http://www.rwdrc.com]RWDRC web site[/link]