Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

JB Custom Building Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2002, 01:12 AM
solarvolt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JB Custom Building Service

For those who just don't have the time to build their own kit and won't settle for a mass produced ARF, JB Custom Building Service has what it takes to build the plane of your dreams Not only do we build your manufactured kits for you, we also do custom design work from existing available plans and also design them ourselves.

I have been designing, building and of course flying R/C aircraft for over 30 years and never rush through a project. I only have one customer's project going at a time, because each one deserves my total attention.

Our warranty is short, sweet and simple......."satisfaction guaranteed or your money back...PERIOD"

Deposits of 10% are required for building manufactured kits
and 25% for custom build.

Our fees are based on size and complexity.

Please call 405-720-6629 or email [email protected]
for further information and/or references if needed.

Jim Gressel
JB Custom Building Service
Old 06-06-2002, 02:20 PM
solarvolt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TWO YEAR GAURANTEE

For all of those people who are serious about having a top-notch model aircraft built for them, they need to inquire about the builders guarantee!

All work performed by JB Custom Building Service offers a written TWO YEAR guarantee. Should any of our work fail, under normal use within that time period, we will make any repairs necessary and will cover all shipping expenses in those instances.

HAPPY FLYN'

Jim Gressel - JB Custom Building Services