Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

DAW KITS RETURN TO THE MARKET

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 06:48 PM
skyKing RC Products LLC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAW KITS RETURN TO THE MARKET

This post is to let everyone that has been trying to find a DAW (Dave's Aircraft Works) kit that they will be returning to the market early this fall.

SkyKing RC Products has taken over the production of this great line of EPP kits. First to be reintroduced will be the KA 6 3 meter, 1-26 2 meter and 60" and a revised version of the mircro handlaunch Dragonette.

I'll keep the group updated to let everyone know when kits will be ready. I expect to have a web site up by some time in June. The URL will be www.skykingrcproducts.com

We'll also be kitting the highly sought after Harris Nelson Shrike, Mark Grand's Shredder and MiniSR with more of Harris's and Mark's designs to follow by the end of the year. The Shrike and Shredder are both fast pitcheron ships featuring a fiberglass fuselage and foam wing cores. These will be short kits while the DAW line will be full kits of the same high quality that you've come to expect from DAW.

More as it happens.

Ed
Old 04-08-2004, 09:18 PM
fprintf

Default RE: DAW KITS RETURN TO THE MARKET

Can you look into returning the Highlander from MAD Aircraft back to production as well? This plane was a much better thermaling trainer than the 1-26 and was highly recommended for quite a few years. Now we have the Gentle Foamy and Defiant, but neither seems to have made as big of a hit as the Highlander did.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:26 PM
skyKing RC Products LLC

Default Higlander EPP Trainer

As much as I would like to consider the Highlander, I have a full list of models that I will be introducing but the Highlander is not one of them. I have been unable to find the fellow that was MAD Aircraft. He has vanished from the model scene. You might consider looking at the trainer that California Sailplanes lists on their site.

Perhaps if I can locate Mr. MAD I can consider reintroducing his kit at some point next year but for now I am fully committed.
Ed