Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

CD-Scaledesigns Website

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CD-Scaledesigns Website

Hi everyone,

Our CD-Scaledesigns webpage has just been updated big time! Our product range now includes Giant Scale Bombers (B-17, Ju-88), Brian Taylor Warbird kits (Spitfire, Hurricane, Corsair) and our latest Sport Scale Biplanes Series (Sopwith Snipe & Pup).

Have a look at our website which you can reach by hitting this link

[link=http://www.cdscaledesigns.com]CD-Scaledesigns[/link]

If you like what you've seen, it would be nice if you could post your comments here

Chris
Old 04-27-2006, 09:07 AM

Default RE: CD-Scaledesigns Website

Hi Chris,
i´m looking for a plan of the Sopwith Snipe so many times. And now - i accidental noticed CD-Scaledesigns on Ebay. Good job. Now i know what i have to build next winter.[sm=sunsmiley.gif]

greetings
Philip Sandfort
Old 07-28-2006, 03:40 PM

Hi Philip,

we've just updated our website big time! However only in the biplane section for now, but there you can see details on our Sopwith Pup and Snipe kits (have a look at the brass etched fittings - really cool!), and our SE-5a and Fokker D.VIII plans. Have a look and let me know what you think of the Snipe kit.

Thanks

Chris Davies

(back to our B-17 proto for now and next in line is a Ju-188 and an Avro Lancaster)

ORIGINAL: macphil

Hi Chris,
i´m looking for a plan of the Sopwith Snipe so many times. And now - i accidental noticed CD-Scaledesigns on Ebay. Good job. Now i know what i have to build next winter.[sm=sunsmiley.gif]

greetings
Philip Sandfort
Old 06-05-2010, 07:34 PM

Does the B-17G build just like the B-17C?I am kinda looking at the B-17G but I see now manual on the website, and accesories are not availble right now, so i'm skeptical...

Thanks