Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

New Building Service--The Hobby Builder Company

Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

New Building Service--The Hobby Builder Company

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 02:13 PM
3drc tim
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Building Service--The Hobby Builder Company

I am posting this for a friend that has opened a new business in the Hartford, CT area. Thanks for reading.

The Hobby Builder Company

My name is Wayne Coulombe and I was recently with Time Machine Hobby in Manchester, CT. I have opened a new modeling business called The Hobby Builder Company located in the old Nap Brothers furniture mill. I am starting with modest building space and a lot of tools and benches.

All types of models can be built for you; planes, helicopters, trains, boats, cars and much more. From kits to ARFS, each modeling project will be evaluated by me and an affordable estimate provided to you. Your individual requirements will be built into your model.

If you are from New England, you may know me as I have been in the area and flying with many of you for years. My experience includes over 45 years of model building experience and serving as a former aircraft and jet engine mechanic. I have performed restorations for air museums and conducted seminars and papers on modeling for many R/C clubs over recent years. I have also built models for architectural firms.

While some of us are not interested in ARF’s or having someone else build our models, some just do not have the time and would rather use their spare time flying and spending it with their families. This is why I have opened this business. Let me put my skills to work for you on your modeling projects. I do excellent work and build something special into every model; it’s my way of providing some value-add to my customers.

If you have a project that you have not been able to get to, or you just want a new airplane, let me know. Maybe you do not want to build that new electric; let me build it for you. Maybe your stuck installing the retracts or some other complicated issue.
I promise to do good work for you and I am affordable. Call me at 860.462.3586 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks, Wayne

The Hobby Builder Company, 122 Naubuc Avenue, Nap Brothers Bldg., Glastonbury, CT 06033
860.462.3586 [email protected]