Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

56" 3D Aerobatic Wonder...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 12:51 AM
Archie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 56" 3D Aerobatic Wonder...

Unfortunately, for the second time, since something went wrong my end........I think.......

What if you could have a model that aims to bridge the gap between the world of professional 3D Fun Fly, and F3a/3D Aerobatic model....

What if you could easily produce a model that will knife edge at walking pace, k/e loop with ease, and do blenders, rolling circles smooth aero manouvres, torque roll and prop hang like a baby TOC model.

What if you could get a 56" wonder like this under 5lbs with a YS 63, and heavy metal gear servos on board. What if you could get it under 4lbs with an Irv 39 in it !? Terrific power to weight ratio dont you think.?

The model in question has been under development and thorough testing for a few months and we hope to launch soon.

NOT ARTF, but a really quick build like a jigsaw puzzle. Assemble dry and then dab in the thin cyano. Then you get the choice of colour scheme and a return to individuality.

Sport aerobatic trainer or 3D expert weekend performer - your choice as a pilot, but its the same model for the builder.

THEN, how about a few subtle swapping of supplied parts to make it an electric 3D aerobatic model ?

Would you pay $160 for something like that, with a range of carbon fibre upgrade parts available to taste ?

Subject to response and interest.... maybe there is more to tell......... in the meantime this initial prototype picture might wet the appetite...... image adjusted to protect the innocent !!...
Old 02-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Archie

Default MMM picture trouble

Anyone help me? I cant seem to get a picture on here - its only 43k, and sensible sze, but it does not seem to post.

Any ideas ?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	53024_7042.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	33010  
Old 02-06-2003, 01:00 AM
Archie

Default ahh that did it -

sorry folks
Old 02-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Archie

Default NEW PICTURE ADDED

This Baby does some awesome manouvres, had a great days testing on Saturday with a prototype, powered by a West Eurotech 50 and throttle pipe...

Ascending negative spins are a synch to perform, prop hang is great considering it aint a fun fly, knife edge spins are mental, and the best is the parachute descents. Inverted or right side up this comes down like an elevator.

All my landings started at 300ft, vertical descent with a blip of throttle about 2 feet off and plonk, landed. Neat stuff..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	53981_7042.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	33011  
Old 02-24-2003, 12:22 PM
Archie

Default NEWS UPDATE NEWS UPDATE

THINGS ARE GOING REALLY WELL ON THE CAPICHE AND WE HAVE SOME GREAT FLYING SHOTS IN THE BAG.

REGULAR NEWSLETTERS ARE GOING OUT TO THOSE THAT SUBSCRIBE AT THE WEBSITE - WWW.FLYCAPICHE.CO.UK

MKII VERSION READY FOR TESTING SOON........

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED.