Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Airasys Models 1/3 Turbo Raven

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 07:20 PM
shockwave
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airasys Models 1/3 Turbo Raven

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let the community know Airasys Models is now currently producing a 1/3 scale Turbo Raven Kit and the site is now live. http://www.airasys.com I am looking forward to your feedback.

Take Care

David Mosher.

PS. Here is some information on the Turbo Raven

Introducing the 1/3 scale Turbo Raven. This kit was designed by Bob Francis, approved by Wayne Hadley and is now being produced by Airasys Models Inc.

Overview:
The Turbo Raven has a 102 inch wing span and is 87 inches in length. The current flying prototype comes in a 24 lbs but we could come in at around 20 if we made a serious effort. This model is currently powered by a MacMinarelli 85 Twin but most similar power plant designs will work. Currently we are also working on a Turbo prop version of the kit with JD Enterprises. The turbo prop is producing around 35 Lbs of static thrust which will give an incredible power to weight ratio.

Short Kit Details:
All fiberglass parts; one piece fuse, wheel pants, wing tips, and turbine exhaust cones. Foam wing cores with flat carbon spar. Short kit also includes clear canopy, main gear aluminum strut and Axel's, Detailed three view plan with all wood templates with basic instructions, CD that contains tons of reference material on the Raven.

Price is $750.00 USD plus shipping.
This short kit offer is intended for experienced builders only!

Deluxe kit details: "Will be Available soon".
The Deluxe kit will consist of everything in the short kit plus the following: graphics set, all wood and hardware, detailed instructions. Spinner. Fiberglass and carbon fiber, fuel tanks, Wheels and tail wheel assembly, and detailed reference shots.

Options: "Available Soon"
Scale cockpit and Pilot, Detail kit for scale lights, antennas, trim tabs, aileron counter weights, and pilot step. Turbo prop conversion.

Here are a few pictures:

www.airasys.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	66373_330.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	40484