Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

I've got a Little Edggie since winters coming

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

I've got a Little Edggie since winters coming

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 09:10 PM
3Dreaming
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've got a Little Edggie since winters coming

Here is some pics of my new little Depron Edge profile. I call it a Little Edggie. For those who have been playing with the foam profiles this airplane is built the same. The design was inspired by the Sledge. The vitals: WS 35", length 36", weight 11.8oz. Equipment Razor 350 motor in a GWS gearbox with D gearing, 1200ma 3 cell lipo's, CC 25amp speed control, MPI micro receiver, HS85 on ailerons, and MPI 50HP's for rudder and elevator. Tom
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu65298.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	70535   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pv53379.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	70536  
Attached Images  
Old 10-27-2003, 09:26 PM
ChuckAuger
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: I've got a Little Edggie since winters coming

Awesome!! I still think these things are the most fun you can have and still be flying RC.

That's a great design, all the proportions look spot on, sounds like you got a sweet set-up on the gear, too.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:29 PM
Balsageek

is this the same lil edgy at www.av8hobbies.com? I saw some of these things at an indoor meet, looked pretty cool. Does it really need the D gearing? The ones i've seen run A motors.

I'm seriously thinking about getting into electrics since it's already getting dark at 5clock!
Old 10-28-2003, 09:53 AM
3Dreaming
My Feedback: (1)

Balsageek, I was not aware of this airplane until your post with the link. From checking out their airplane on the link the only thing that's close is the name. I may have to come up with a different name. The airplane I posted pictures of is my third prototype, with the first being scaled from .40 sized profile plans. I did follow some of the threads on other foam electrics, but I had no plans for any of their airplanes. Tom