Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

should I get a Burrito?

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

should I get a Burrito?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Garthwood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: should I get a Burrito?

UGLY.?.......................Now I am offended..............I have recently bought the Burrito. I am in the midst of building.........very enjoyable to build and so easy. I've built several and still building my first Waco bi-plane......in comparison the Burrito builts very fast and looks great. It's not a beauty contest but how it flies, I've heard a lot and I'm up from Canada and wants to learn 3d, this plane got the most scores. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT UGLY BECASUE THE PRO BROS GET VERY UPSET. Buy it chum and enjoy flying. I also have the Funtana and flies great, but I want to try to learn more about 3d flying and the Burrito caught my eye. My flying buddies keep asking me how's the Burrito coming they're itching to see it fly.

GARTHWOOD
Old 08-20-2004, 05:36 PM
Garthwood

UGLY ?........................WHO SAID THAT ?........I'm quite offended. I just recently bought the Burrito and I'm in the midst of the build, it's really the most easy plane to build and most durable. I showed it to one of my flying buddies and likes the Burrito CF fuse idea. I've built a few planes and still building my first Waco bi-plane and in comparison the Burrito is a piece of cake. We don't talk about ugliness but flying characteristics, it's how it handles, I've heard a lot on these threads in regard to the Burrito and I'm from up Canada. I'm building the wings right now and I cannot believe the simplicity of this plane.......I give three cheers to Paul for coming up with this Burrito. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. I hope that this plane will teach me 3d at least the confidence of pushing the envelope. I have a Funtana it flies great, but I feel that the Burrito will teach a person 3d much faster with confidence.
The Pro Bros will get quite upset if the word UGLY comes up.

Garthwood
Old 08-20-2004, 07:39 PM
UPTater

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/upfiles/53522/Wu61731.jpg]Please tell me how you did the clear canopy.[/link]
Old 08-20-2004, 07:40 PM
UPTater

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/upfiles/34736/Ki20526.jpg]PLease tell me how to do the pepper-head.[/link]
Old 08-21-2004, 01:23 AM
PAR

The canopy is chrome monokote
Like this one
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yv66029.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	166029  
Old 08-21-2004, 09:15 AM
Boogie

UPTater:
It is very easy to do a clear canopy! Firstly you have to cut the shape of the canopy out of ply (use the same thickness as the fuselage and it must be slightly bigger than the canopy, so You can cut it to shape) Then you place it in a bottle and shrink it to size using a heat gun. It works for me and looks very nice.