Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

best 60 size fun fly kit

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

best 60 size fun fly kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 10:32 PM
kelldog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best 60 size fun fly kit

Want to join you guy's in all the fun and try a fun fly 60 to 90 size.HERE'S THE TOUGH PART!Has to be a kit and not a profile.Would appretiate any help,for I have been looking quite a long time. thank's kelldog
Old 02-12-2004, 05:16 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: best 60 size fun fly kit

Why not a profile? They are superior in aerobatics and 3d manuevers. Way more stable than conventional fuselages due to large vertical surface area. Check out the OMP 90 size Yak 54 at www.ohiomodelplanes.com. One very cool fun fly plane to have in your hangar.

Salmon
Old 02-13-2004, 12:30 AM
TailTwister
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: best 60 size fun fly kit

Tower has an Uproar 60, I think. The Espirit Diabolic is an ARF, but quite unique. The Diabolitin is available in a 60ish frame, but also an ARF. The CA Models Wide body 60 is no fun fly, but can be built as a 3D plane. The Ultra Stick 60 is an ARF, but a good flier for the dollar spent. OK, I'm out of ideas.

You may want to think about a profile one more time. I had a Su-Do-Khoi 60, and it taught me quite a bit about flying. It's a kit, and barely counts as a profile, considering it's 2.5 inch thick, built up fuselage. It is flat, but flies incredibly well.

One of my near future projects will be an OMP Yak 54 60 size. That looks like a heck of a bird. My YS 91 is tied up right now, but it won't be forever...