Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

cg

Old 08-05-2003, 07:59 PM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: narvon, PA
Posts: 53
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cg

found an original 72" lazy bee, plane needed some attention and work, ready to just need to balance it any body know the measurements for the cg
Old 08-06-2003, 01:18 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
My Feedback: (1)
 
ballgunner 's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Payson, AZ
Posts: 2,141
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cg

Start at 1/3 of the chord at the root. After you fly it you can adjust.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:09 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
My Feedback: (2)
 
Toro1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chino hills, CA
Posts: 291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cg

you can always start on the main spar... 99% of the time this will put you in the ball park, the other 1 % means you probably have a tapered wing or some sort of other plan form.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.