Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

a .75 needs a host

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 10:06 AM
red_guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a .75 needs a host

Hello all,

I have a brand new ASP .75 and want to build a profile for it (from scratch). Does someone have plans for one (dxf or other vectorial format)? I was thinking about the mojo .60. What do you think?

red
Old 05-12-2006, 10:25 AM
RC MANIAC119
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: a .75 needs a host

Perfect choice for that engine........but buy the kit.......not sure if you can get plans. If you do....send me a copy also!!@!

Thanks
Old 05-12-2006, 11:29 AM
IowaSilvia
My Feedback: (97)

Just buy the kit. You can't buy all that stuff from lone-star and come out ahead. Plus you would have all that cutting to do.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:46 AM
mmattockx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: IowaSilvia

Just buy the kit. You can't buy all that stuff from lone-star and come out ahead. Plus you would have all that cutting to do.
Two things:

1) Scratch building is usually not to save money, it's for the satisfaction of creating something that flies from a pile of wood with your own hands. At least for me, it's not the money, it's the craftsmanship.

2) He is located in Romania and shipping might be a tad pricey...

Red, download a set of Taco II plans from Swany's site and scale the outline appropriately:

http://www.swanyshouse.com/taco/taco.html

For your 75, I would think that scaling it 50% to 55.5" span, 1012sqin would be just about right. Build it light and have a ball.

Mark
Old 05-12-2006, 11:50 AM
PaulSwany
My Feedback: (45)

Actually, shipping to Romania is only $26 via Airmail Parcel Post.... I'd be happy to send you a Mojo 60 kit. I've got a removable wing option now available as well.