Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Profile / extreme funfly plane

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Profile / extreme funfly plane

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Scorpio
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Profile / extreme funfly plane

Hi Guys,

I have a Hacker A50 12s with a x70 pro speed controller in an Oxalys 50. I was wondering if any of you knew of a good ARF profile or extreme funfly plane to suit this motor setup.

Hope you can help,

Regards,

Brian
Old 11-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Spacey

Default RE: Profile / extreme funfly plane

Hi Brian,

I'm sure with some time the right guy will stroll past that'll know exactly what that setup is capable of thrust wise etc but if you want to speed things up won' t you get us some more numbers? Like what the entire drive train weighs and what kind of thrust it puts out? We all know the average .46 2-stroke powered profile has about 550grams max riding along for just the drive train ie motor, fuel, servo. And that will 3D a 4~4.5lbs profile just great. How does that compare to what you have going there?
Old 11-09-2006, 12:36 PM
novabill

Default RE: Profile / extreme funfly plane

Brian,

The A50 is the outrunner equivelent to the B50 inrunner. Hacker suggests a 15X10 prop. I would prop it with a 16X6 or 8 E-prop. What batteries are you using???

As far as planes, if you want an ARF, go to OMP and get a Katana V-2 46. It has a large tunnell to run the battery and RX wire through the fuse into the wing bays where the batteries will go. Also, it's a great plane.