Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Thankyou to everyone.

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Thankyou to everyone.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 09:37 AM
mc71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thankyou to everyone.

Thankyou to everyone involved in this forum, you have helped me finally set my profile plane up right and I now burn about 3 litres of fuel a week with this thing, I cant help but fly everyday. The things that I can do with this plane now have helped train me to fly better in every other aspect of the hobby, whether it is pattern, gliders even slow fliers.

This plane was designed to be destroyed at our Christmas party 3 years ago, somehow it survived, for the last few years it had 6 flights a year at the Christmas party. That was until about 2 months ago when I started reading threads from this forum, I slowly set up the plane as per 3D guidelines ie. ridiculously rearward CG. I have had between 2 and 4 flights everyday for the last few weeks. I can now hover all day and i have made one tail touch (muffed it and drove it in, so I'm doing that again for a while).

I'm slowly learning to torque roll now and its all thanks to you here at rcuniverse and from the profile brotherhood.

And heres the workhorse you all helped develop
Name: Showbiz
Span: 58cm
Length: 118cm
Weight: was 3 1/4 lbs before i moved the CG
thats right 3 1/4 bs!!!!!!!
Engine: OS 46 FX
Prop: 12x4
Old 05-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Goinstraightup
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thankyou to everyone.

Glad you are having fun. That's what it's all about.