Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Servos in tail of CG Ultimate

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Servos in tail of CG Ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 10:11 PM
sandrews
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servos in tail of CG Ultimate

I am in the process of rebuilding my Ultimate after a crash, and I want to put the elevator servos in the tail. I have a Saito 120 on the front and before I crashed it, I had some lead in the tail, so I want to eliminate the lead and put servos back there. Are two JR 537s to heavy, or do I need to use something less? Also, does anyone have any pics of the elevator servo install?

Thanks
Seth
Old 05-09-2003, 08:22 PM
balsabusting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servos in tail of CG Ultimate

I was wondering the same thing Sandrews. I just picked up a cg ultimate that is about 2/3 completed, but missing some parts. The langing gear wire,servo fuse pieces and the ailerons were missing. I have an old saito 120 and was thinking of placing the servos in the tail also. Guessing from your adding weight to the tail it might not be a bad idea. The servo hardware is also missing and it has a book but no plans. Was thinking of servos in the tail and putting servos in the wings or 2 side by side in the fuse with control arms. Has anyone altered their plane that could be of assistance? Thanks in advance