Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

PQHOR or Magic?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 04:48 PM
BackAfter20
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PQHOR or Magic?

Since the horrible demise of my Fun Tiger, I have a spare OS 46 FX and flight pack that I'd like to put into another fun-fly plane.

I've read great things about both the Magic and the PQHOR, and I'm wondering which way to go. Or is there another inexpensive plane I hadn't considered?

: )
Old 05-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Hacker

Default PQHOR or Magic?

easy...PQHOR....cheap, strong,fast to build,
takes a dorking and keeps on torquing
you wont be sorry
Old 05-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Kevins_RC
My Feedback: (1)

Default PQHOR or Magic?

Originally posted by Hacker
easy...PQHOR....cheap, strong,fast to build,
you wont be sorry
I agree with Hacker (Love the "takes a dorking and keeps on torquing!") Besides, Hacker sold his epoxy stock when Jason (a.k.a. flyboone) built his PQHOR and shelved his Magic <LOL>
The Magic is a cheap Fun-Fly. You can build a PQHOR in the same amount of time that it takes to assemble a typical ARF for a heck of allot less money. And the PQHOR will perform all the same manuvers as the Magic, and possibly even easier (I think so, though that's just my opinion).
Even if you decide to buy a Magic, or something else, you've got to try a PQHOR! It won't fulfill all of your 3D desires (at least not mine), but it will have you laughing so hard that you'll cry with extreme delight!
Kevin
Old 05-06-2003, 06:52 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default PQHOR or Magic?

Originally posted by Hacker

Now that IS funny!!! Good line!

I do not have a magic, but cant imagine getting near as many laughs or looks as the QHOR!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	76354_167.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	45486  
Old 05-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Tattoo

Default PQHOR or Magic?

Ha!!!!!!!! That's GREAT!!!!

Speaking of...last time I was out flying with Kraut...he dorked his HARD...bent the engine 90 degrees right behind the mount...of course we were laughing our behinds off (me more than him...Ha!)...so I went back up...thinking his day was done. Well, I hear his electric drill going...he was installing splints on his fuselage (small metal brackets)...and within my flight...he was back up! ...well, he dorked it again...and poof went the splints and the whole engine and mount seperated...of course I can't quit laughing because now I know he's done!!! So back up I go again...what's that I hear?...the electric drill again...and I'll be darned if he wasn't ready AGAIN by the time my flight was over!!! He had cut and removed the profile from the tail, leaving the tail bolted in place. He slid the wing back and redrilled for the wing screws...he then redrilled and screwed the engine and mount back on. Within 10 minutes he had transformed a dead PQHOR into a 3" shorter QHOR...and was back in the air!!!! Now that's truely TADAKOT!!!!