Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Firebird Outlaw?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 02:59 AM
tlcdennis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firebird Outlaw?

I think I want to get a Firebird Outlaw but want to know if a 11 year old cold fly it. Is the Outlaw a strong plane and how well dos it turn? Is it simaler to flying the XL? Im wondering if my 11 year old brothor would like this little plane for his first trainer.I allready have a Firebird XL.

If you need info on my FBXL ask away
Old 07-18-2003, 01:03 PM
tailspnr
My Feedback: (1)

Default Firebird Outlaw?

Bob, dont think that everyone around here is rude....I just think you posted in the wrong group. You should try the electric plane forum and I bet you'd find someone with the answer your looking for.

We're just a bunch of profile and funfly junkies........the only electric we know about have flat fuses and hover.
Old 07-18-2003, 02:32 PM
Texas 3D
My Feedback: (16)

Default Firebird Outlaw?

have you considered the Soarstar from Horizon ? That is what my 5 year old son will receive his training on shortly.
Just like Scott said, I think you would probably receie more answers if asking in the beginners forum or clubhouse. Not that we don't care, but all of us here just fly totally different planes.