Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Another OMP 540FF flies

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Another OMP 540FF flies

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 08:22 PM
klhoard
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another OMP 540FF flies

After watching Gator, JRozman, and the guys trimming the trees and having a ball with their profile planes, I got on the internet and ordered me one of those fancy fun-fly setups.
What a hoot!! After a couple short shakedown flights, Jess helped me get the OS .46FX tweaked. I've never laughed so much learning to fly a new plane. Before I knew it, I had five tanks of gas thru it!!
Now it's time to order a case of fuel and start learning how to prophang!!
Old 07-18-2003, 08:24 PM
TERMAGATOR
My Feedback: (2)

Hey Keith...cant wait to see your bird.......we need to get a pic of you with it and put you in the "BROTHERHOOD"....Gator
Old 07-19-2003, 12:51 AM
klhoard
My Feedback: (10)

Gator,

I didn't mention this in my original post, but while I was breaking in the OMP, Garrett was tearing up the sky flight for flight with me. I stopped by the hobby shop and got some new crystals for his radio so he's not on my channel anymore and Jess cranked his engine for him while I was flying.

I'm afraid that pretty soon he's going to be down there eyeing a new plane for himself. . . . . .
Old 07-19-2003, 01:02 AM
TERMAGATOR
My Feedback: (2)

Originally posted by klhoard
Gator,

I didn't mention this in my original post, but while I was breaking in the OMP, Garrett was tearing up the sky flight for flight with me.

I'm afraid that pretty soon he's going to be down there eyeing a new plane for himself. . . . . .
I just got back from flying with my dad....i wish I'd have been flying with him when I was Garrett's age......if he stays with it, he'll definately need a tree triming plane...G