Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > PST Jets
 PST J1300 ECU,PLEASE HELP ME!! >

PST J1300 ECU,PLEASE HELP ME!!

Community
Search
Notices
PST Jets Direct support for PST Jets Turbines.

PST J1300 ECU,PLEASE HELP ME!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PST J1300 ECU,PLEASE HELP ME!!

Dear PST supporters,
I had 2 ECU of PST J1300 , one is the old version and the other one is newer version. On the new version, I could set the min REV to 35k, while I was able to set the older version to 40k only. Because of this reason, it's difficult for me to land the airplane with the older version. My airplane moved with the REV is :40K . How can I adjust the older version to 35k at min REV ? I've tried to adjust it when the turbine running by ADJUST IDLE REV menu but after decreasing to 35k, the turbine spinned up to 40k automatically. Another thing that I could set which REV, the motor start disengared on the Merlin or JETCAT turbine, so how can I adjust the REV of the turbine that motor start disengared when the turbine starts on PST jet?

Best regard and thanks for you help
Old 03-01-2010, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PST J1300 ECU,PLEASE HELP ME!!

The older TEMS needs a new software version where idle rev can be set to below 40K. You will need to send the TEMS to Bangkok for reprogramming. Starter Motor disengage rev is factory set and cannot be changed by the user. This rev is set to match our turbine.

Please email [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards,
Kraivuth S.