Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Q-40 Racing
Reload this Page >

Any plans or drawings for "Little Toni"?

Community
Search
Notices
Q-40 Racing Discuss AMA 422 and any other variants of Quarter 40 racing

Any plans or drawings for "Little Toni"?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 03:48 AM
SciFiFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any plans or drawings for "Little Toni"?

If you have a set of plans or good 3-view drawings for Prather's Little Toni available, contact me. Or, if you have one and don't care to trace the outlines on a wide sheet of paper that would be super! Compensation for your efforts is negotiable. I intend to down-scale the plans for an electric sport flyer version.

John Osborne
[email protected] or reply here.
Old 06-30-2002, 05:27 AM
PylonWorld
Banned

The Little Toni, the Minnow, and the Ballerina were all Cosmic Winds. So you may want to search for that also, but be prepared for a ton of hits on the search engines unless you narrow the search with some airplanes related keywords.

Greg Doe reduced the Stegall Minnow and the Prather Toni attributes into a QM-15 plan that was published in Model Airplane News. You can see the plane at Quarter Midget Minnow.

If you saw Duane Gall's article in the July 2002 Model Aviation, you saw the 3-view of his plan for a Cosmic Wind. If you go to Formula 1 Sport and go to the Planes section, there is a link to his plans in ModelCAD and AutoCAD format.

Here is a picture of the Ballerina.

If you are interested in a F1 (formerly AMA 421) 40 sized Cosmic Wind that is very similar to a Prather Toni, I'm going to do a short run of some Stegall Minnows this fall.
Old 07-08-2002, 12:53 PM
SciFiFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks to all who responded, I now have enough information to proceed with my project. I will post the results when I get it all together.

John