Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Kingman Slo-Quickee races

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 04:07 AM
lon53lhc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingman Slo-Quickee races

Hey John Buckner,

Are we racing the end of June? I am anxious to kick some butt with my new Racer II! It has been quite windy here. but I was able to get a couple of more flights with it. I got the Jett tanker, and it sure works nicely especially compared to the turkey baster. But I did prove the baster can work if someone wants to go to a bubbleless system with a small budget.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lon
Old 06-08-2002, 05:20 AM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Racing

Lon, Go Get'em man

BV
Old 06-08-2002, 03:38 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

My apologys guys for the apparent silence. Recently suffered the loss of a loved one (Bill got your e-mail, thank you). Also experianced a prop strike while testing a twin and have not been able to type on this machine lately, indeed complancency does breed carelessness.

Yes Lon we will have the slow quickee races on Saturday June 29 at kingman. Trophys to three places, five rounds, any 424 Quickee airframe with .28 or less sport engines, no tuned pipes, and no minimum weight. Entry fee five dollars. (bring helmets)

Sam, I have a guest room available for you and PJ Tankpilot if you care to come friday.

pilots meeting 8.00 AM, we have some newbies so should be a fair turnout.

John

Oh by the way Lon considering your use of a 'Turkey baster' thats not a political statement about your Racer 11 is it? He, He And Bill clean Boyds clock tomorow at the Basin, will ya!!
Old 06-10-2002, 07:22 AM
SSAN

John,

Sorry to hear you've losted a loved one... Sorry! I wish you/families well, John. Also, may the Lord bless the Living Soul. God bless!

By the way John... Thanks for the offer. I would like to attend, but when is the race? There's no specific date/weekend since the last time we spoke.

Anyway, take care and especially take care of the thumb. You going to need it cause I got my new Racer II from Bill last week.

Sam S.
Old 06-10-2002, 12:11 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks Sam. The date is in the post above Saturday, June 29.

John
Old 06-10-2002, 01:31 PM
SSAN

Yeah... Missed it in sleepy mode.

Sam