Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

all about Sig mfg

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

all about Sig mfg

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 02:28 PM
summerwind

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default all about Sig mfg

all i can say is that they are AWESOME..............put in an order late last night, got home an hour ago and have the UPS tracking numbers meaning they shipped what i ordered ASAP................didn't even have to pay for upgraded shipping like i have to when i used Tower who took 3 days to ship my last order.

and for those of you who have believed Sig is going out.......forget about it.
Sig is alive and well and will get all my business for models, fuel and other supplies.

Kudos to Sig.[sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=biggrin.gif]
Old 03-28-2011, 05:54 PM
airbusdrvr

Default RE: all about Sig mfg

Except for a Four Star 120 ARF, I've had good experience with SIG on the items they have in stock. I believe some chinese company figured how to assemble an ARF(the Four Star) that was held together only by the covering. Only about a quarter of the joints had glue. And the joints that had glue would just separate without any balsa damage. The glue was more like a soft wax. But other SIG kits and supplies have been fine.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:57 PM
airbusdrvr

summerwind, I've discovered the way to get a Tower order out the night you place it. Opt for the $3(sometimes $5) option of Priority Mail. Everytime(8 to 10 times) I have done this, my order is processed and shipped that night. It then arrives on my front porch in two or three days.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:09 PM
summerwind

ORIGINAL: airbusdrvr

summerwind, I've discovered the way to get a Tower order out the night you place it. Opt for the $3(sometimes $5) option of Priority Mail. Everytime(8 to 10 times) I have done this, my order is processed and shipped that night. It then arrives on my front porch in two or three days.
hey that's a good one.
when they ship via UPS which transfers to USPS it takes over a week to come to me even tho Reno is only 5 hours away.
the trick to avoid this is to order something long like a push wire so they have to use UPS only.
really though i don't get all goofy if they don't ship for 2-3 days, i just find it odd that it takes that long when the same identical order can go out the door 3-4 hours after you order it as long as you boost the shipping.

Sig totally blew me away as i placed the order last night (Sunday) and i called this morning to make sure they had no prob with my CC, and was told the order had already been processed and was sitting on the shipping dock...........all this 2 hours after they opened.
that's what i call good customer service.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:28 AM
Hewey19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a replacement canopy and Mini Field Boss flightbox from Sig a couple months ago.  Had it at my door 3 days later.  It would appear to me that Sig is alive and well.