Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Plumbing on ys140l

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Plumbing on ys140l

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 10:44 AM
rowens
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plumbing on ys140l

I have a YS140L that Im having trouble setting up.The guys at my field said the fuel hook up in the diagram from YS engines was wrong and switch them over on the back.The one going to my regulator is now on the inside nipple and the one going for tank pressure is on the outside in the picture.Is this right or is the ys diagram right?Thanks any help on setting up this engine would help.Thanks Ross.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Plumbing on ys140l

If you go into the glow engine forum then go into the YS support there are a number of diagrams showing the plumbing. The picture that came with the engine is the correct way to do it. The pressure check valve MUST be installed in the line in the correct direction. The check valve seems to mess people up more then the plumbing.