Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

F-14 Tomcat cockpit

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

F-14 Tomcat cockpit

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 06:52 PM
VF 84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-14 Tomcat cockpit

Hi all,
My name is Robert. I am new to RC Universe. Before becomming a member I was scanning some of the posts concerning the F-14 Tomcat. One of the members was asking about a cockpit kit for his Tomcat. Becides building large scale aircraft I also build aircraft made of paper and cardboard. Some of tese paper models are very detailed and have almost exact cockpits of the real aircraft. All that has to be done is to enlarge to the desired scale. most of these paper kits are 1:33 scale in metric units. if you take a mesurement of the real thing in milimeters then devide by 33 that gives you the mesurement of the model in 1:33. Example, 3254mm real/33= 98.6mm model. I do have scans of the paper model F-14Tomcat cockpit. I will be more than happy to email them to who ever wants them. I also have paper model scans of oter aircraft cockpits. It may take awhile to send them as I am a truk driver and dont get to use my computer very often, so please be patiant.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Avaiojet

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: F-14 Tomcat cockpit

Robert,

Sounds like you have talent in uncharted areas. Could be on to something tere. Certainly no weight yet, possibly the same look.

You can send images by PM or email. Do you see where you do that.

OR, just put your photos up. Have at it! The more the better. Use more than one Post if you have to.

I know I have interest in that stuff. I would like to see your efforts.

Charles
Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM
jetmech05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F-14 Tomcat cockpit

I grew up in St. Joe...my Mom is still there......I went back to St. joe as an adult from 89 to 97...lived in the zoo...lived in the zoo as a kid too on Safari Dr.
Ever go out to barnstormers field on 6 hiway...up the hill from the Platte river on the south side