Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

K&B CRANK ID

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 10:32 PM
F1TUNNEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default K&B CRANK ID

Hello guys,
I am a boater, but I think you guys could help me out on this one, I have a NIPK&B crank that i think maybe for a plane engine. The packet says 7989 CRANKSHAFT AND SPACER on it. I have looked on the K&B site a few times now and get no match for the part number. The crank looks around the 3.5 size, maybe smaller. I have only had 7.5 engines and up, and it is smaller than those. Sorry I cant upload a pic, my usb port is broken, but you can send me a pm with an email address and I can send pics from my phone. Any help would be much appreciated and it is up for grabs as I have no use for it.
Cheers,
Dion.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:50 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: K&B CRANK ID

Give these guys a call
https://shop.mecoa.com/shopsearch.asp

good luck
Old 05-24-2012, 04:55 PM
F1TUNNEL

I think that call might cost me a lot more than what the crank is worth to me!! I would give it to somebody that needs it as it just takes up space for me. I dont have the heart to bin it as it is new and I am sure someone somewhere would like it. Thanks for the tip though, I appreciate any help,
Cheers,
Dion.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:22 PM
scale only 4 me

I thought you wanted to ID it,, Put it up for sale in the market place or ebay it,, some one needs it,, good luck
Old 05-25-2012, 02:35 PM
F1TUNNEL

Yeah, I did want to ID it, just so I had more chance of finding a new home for it. It will probably end up on ebay, but the old broken usb port is stopping that at the moment. Might see if I can find someone in the US to make the call for me to K&B. I will try the email again.
If anyone needs this part, it will cost you the price of the shipping. Just wish I knew what engine it was for.
Many thanks,
Dion.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:22 AM
scale only 4 me

I'll call on Tuesday, no tolls through my phone,, I'll let ya now
Old 05-28-2012, 11:12 PM
F1TUNNEL

Thank you very much for that, I really appreciate it. If you or somebody you know wants it, its free to good home. If its not much, I will ship for free.I do know that it is a banded crank, i think some people used to remove the band.
All the best,
Dion.