Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Problem with Eurgle 8 channel receiver

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Problem with Eurgle 8 channel receiver

Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Campy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Problem with Eurgle 8 channel receiver

Last year I purchased an Eurgle rcps61207 transmitter and 5 Eurgle 8 channel receivers.
The receiver I installed last year is fine.

I am presently TRYING to install another receiver in another model. I have tried all 4 of the
remaining receivers and they all have the same problem. The order of plugging in the servos
is reversed - channel 1 is rudder, channel 2 is throttle, etc.

I can find nothing in the manual on how to correct this.

Any ideas on how to correct this problem - I am leery of trying to fly the plane this way.

Thanks
Old 02-12-2013, 04:54 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Problem with Eurgle 8 channel receiver

Do you have to pick the "mode" of the Tx in each memory slot? Almost sounds like the stick assignment is not setup?

Buzz.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:43 PM
iron eagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Problem with Eurgle 8 channel receiver

As a guess not knowing the radio it may be a question of selecting mode 1 vs mode 2, or the individual channel assignments as suggested above. Did you set up a different model memory for that receiver? It may want the channel assignments or mode one vs mode 2 selection.
I only replied because I have accidentally selected the wrong mode with a computer radio before, I did it programing a new plane.
Or perhaps you got for mode 1 receivers, like I said I know nothing about that radio but the channel selection you described is a mode 1 vs mode 2 issue. Perhaps they were produced for overseas and shipped here by accident or it's something you have to program for this radio setup.
Just something to look into.