Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Why Are People Mad

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Why Are People Mad

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 06:14 PM
tlojak38
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why Are People Mad

i dont know about you guys, but ive been doing this for three years now, and i have to say i still look at this great hobby through the eyes of a child. i go to the field and look at all the planes, and see what all the pilots do with those planes and it amazes me. no jealousy, no wishing i was at their skill level. im just happy to be there and spend the whole day there. i use this hobby to unwind, and relax. i know that when im ready, and if i want to, ill advance my skill level. but, until then, im comfortable doing what i do, and enjoy the crap out of it! lol. cant understand myself either why people have to act like that here. a hobby is just that, a hobby. its something you choose to do because you enjoy doing it.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:15 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Good attitude....KEEP IT!
Old 07-02-2013, 02:28 PM
BUCKETOBOLTS
My Feedback: (1)

Old 07-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Stick 40

been there, I posted a question about a YS engine in the wrong spot.

was told to go to the YS forum, they would not talk to me. Yes a couple did and one person offered to pm with me. I got more help from the wrong forum!!!!!!!!

might just as well do away with the YS forum, they are no help!!!!!

sticks
Old 07-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Walther
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: hookedonrc

If you want to see it first hand try being a club officer. Some of the biggest complainers do the least to make the club a nice friendly place to hang around at. Even at club events like fun fly's you can have your day ruined by some just wanting to make you listen to their beef.
And they are the fist ones to volunteer to do something and the last ones to do it!