Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 07:43 AM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subscriptions

How do I unsubscribe to a thread and how come every thread I respond to I become subscribed to ? I don't want that.. I would sooner chose the threads that I wish to be subscribed to the way it used to be..
Old 08-31-2013, 08:11 AM
ARUP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You'll see a row of tabs next to your 'handle', i.e., right after where it says "Welcome, bikerbc". Click the 'subscriptions' button and check all the ones you want to delete then go to bottom of page and click the 'delete' box and click 'enter'.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:30 AM
rgm762
My Feedback: (4)

or, just above the first post is a tab "thread tools" click on it and you can subscribe or unsubsribe
Old 08-31-2013, 11:41 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Go into your settings and then go to "General Settings". Scroll down until you see "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and select "Do not subscribe". This will change your settings so that you don't subscribe to every thread that you post in.

Hope this helps

Ken
Old 08-31-2013, 02:35 PM
sensei

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RCKen
Go into your settings and then go to "General Settings". Scroll down until you see "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and select "Do not subscribe". This will change your settings so that you don't subscribe to every thread that you post in.

Hope this helps

Ken
Thank you Ken.

Bob
Old 08-31-2013, 05:49 PM
JCOKEEFE
My Feedback: (2)

When will navigation of My Forums be available to choose as they were under the previous RCU? My Forums, for myself, consists of about eight forums. That is all that I want to choose from . But using Quick Navigation gives me multitudes of choices that I have no interest in.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:36 AM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you guys....Half the time my posts arent showing up ...I have thanked you befor but its not here.. Any idea why this would be happening ? I have lost quite a few posts ..