Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Super Tigre engines/parts. Who else is still waiting?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Super Tigre engines/parts. Who else is still waiting?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Sir Crashalot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Tigre engines/parts. Who else is still waiting?

Hello!I placed an order with Tower back in July for a Super Tigre G 90. At the time it was not in stock and was back ordered. No problem. Right? But now after nearly six months there’s still no change in stock status. So my question is who else is still waiting? Or have you moved on to another brand. And if so, what was your substitution? With little or no information as to why, as well as with no engines/parts on the horizon, I wonder if it is time to abandon the Super Tigre brand and move on. What’s your opinion?Thanks!
Old 12-19-2013, 09:08 AM
mustangman177

Move on to O.S.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Steve Percifield
My Feedback: (14)

contact Aircraft Modeles Reasearch, amr-rc.com. I think Tower has lost the line.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:08 PM
bob62
My Feedback: (28)

Originally Posted by Sir Crashalot
Hello!I placed an order with Tower back in July for a Super Tigre G 90. At the time it was not in stock and was back ordered. No problem. Right? But now after nearly six months there’s still no change in stock status. So my question is who else is still waiting? Or have you moved on to another brand. And if so, what was your substitution? With little or no information as to why, as well as with no engines/parts on the horizon, I wonder if it is time to abandon the Super Tigre brand and move on. What’s your opinion?Thanks!
I have a nice used one with a new ring and bearings I would sell very reasonable

Bob