Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

tactic servos

Old 07-17-2015, 03:33 PM
rye
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tactic servos

hi
just bought one standard tactic servo to see if it is a futaba with there name on it its the same size outside and the same inside ,the arms that come with it are cheap and not the same as what comes with futaba but if your like me you have a large number of futaba on hand and they fit good ,i did see that the toque is not the same tactic standard has more as the other ones do to ,i use 3004 for most of my planes some with 6 volt most with 4.8 the big birds have 3010 and 6 volt batterys ,has any one had any trouble with tactic stuff i may do my next build a 80" chipmunk with there hi toque servos ,the cost for tactic is a big saving on each servo ,they are being distribut, by hobbico who is not selling the y's or servo leads under there name no more they are selling it under the name of tactic ,thanks rye