Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Sould I wait for a bigger Ultimate or?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Sould I wait for a bigger Ultimate or?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 09:53 AM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sould I wait for a bigger Ultimate or?

I have in my possesion a new H9 CAP232 and a new 30% Goldberg Ultimate. The two engines I have are, a Brison 6.4 and a D&B 5.1. Here is my dilemma, I've already seen the CAP232 and D&B 5.1 combination fly ths year at Harrisonburg VA, as a matter of fact there were two Identical CAPs both with D&B 5.1's and 26x10 bolly props, it was a father/son team, they flew absolutely awesome. I would really like to keep this combo with my CAP and put the 6.4 in the Ultimate, but I'm concerned of the torque factor of this 6.4 and the effect it may have on the short winged Ultimate, 70.5" I was really waiting for the BME or the J-tec radiowave Ultimate. I saw a H9 232 flying with a GT-80 and it was quite impressive, so the D&B 5.1 should make it superb. I am not looking to put the 6.4 into the CAP. BY the way, I have the Ultimate up for sale for less than I paid for it, I picked up the plane from my local hobbyshop 12/4 it's untouched and hasn't been taken out of the box. Also the both engines weigh just about the same, just not sure about sticking that 6.4 stallion in the nose of the Ultimate.

Any insight will surely be appreciated.

Frank