Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

STALLING

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Mikes machines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STALLING

Maybe it is time for the dynamite!
Old 06-01-2004, 09:51 PM
cublover
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do me a favor and make me a lier,,LOL....try an os-f8 plug...yesss in your 2 stroke...people think im crazy when they hear that...but try it...it just might work....and for the fuel..in my 2 strokes i use byrons 4 stroke fuel,,,,,with great runs and they never get hot...i fly in the Nv desert with the temps around 85-90 all the time...turn your low needle in all the way..put a piece of fuel tubing on the carb,,,and start blowing as you screw out the needle...when you hear air comming out...stop....turn out your high needle 1 1/4 turns and fire....lets see what happens...if the tubing is good...no leaks and the tank is is fed be muffler pressure...then you might just have a runner...Rod
Old 06-01-2004, 10:05 PM
TNRabbit

I've done some analysis of the things you've tried and the only common denominator I see that hasn't been changed is the throttle servo--is there any chance that could be the problem (weird, but when all logical explanations have been eleminated, the illogical explanation has to be it!)? The electronics getting hot and changing settings by itself; a bad spot or connection problem in the potentiometer--is this possible? Any electronic gurus out there have any comments on this?

BTW: I use the check valve on ALL my engines; keeps the fuel delivery more reliable and I find a lot fewer fuel-related problems as a result. And, no, it doesn't cause fuel to overflow after shutdown.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:55 AM
jettstarblue

Time to send the plane to the "Cadillac Ranch"?
Old 06-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Jim Finn
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No............... it is time to go electric!