Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

HELP!!!Transmitter may be possesed!!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

HELP!!!Transmitter may be possesed!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 01:19 PM
tommy157
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!!Transmitter may be possesed!!

I posted the following in the Futaba tech section but usually takes so long and I need an opinion soon:

Okay so the subject line was a little over reaction but my Futaba 6EXA did something yesterday that should be impossible..
I went to the field for some flying and got the UCanDo ready and checked all the surfaces and everything looked good..taxied
out and took off and then all H*** broke loose..it seemed uncontrollable twisting and turning kind of gyrating..I managed to get it on the ground using all my many years of experience (almost 2 yrs) and proceeded to check the surfaces everything at first looked good then all of the sudden it dawned on me.. I have my one mix set so the elevator follows the rudder to help me out when doing knife edges and have had it in for months...BUT I noticed that when using the elevator the rudder followed it also..how is it possible I wondered this radio is supposed to have only one mix? I removed the mix and put it back and after that the mix was right again..is this a documented problem? I sure don't want it to happen again especially with my Patty Wagstaff..