Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

ultimate chaos?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

ultimate chaos?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 09:34 PM
paulmister2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ultimate chaos?

Has anyone here ever heard of the "ultimate chaos"? Its a long slender plane with a symmetrical airfoil. I was told that it was a pacer or pace plane or something. It sports a long stroke .61 O.S. And a wing somewhere between the high 50 or low 60 inch span. I am wondering because I got it when I was younger and never flew it because I was afraid I would crash it. Thus, I never really found out why or if it was called ultimate chaos. Any of its history ect. Can anyone help me out... p.s. I'll try to get a digital camera and post some pics if I can.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:13 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ultimate chaos?

http://www.bridiairplanes.com/hangar/index.html

Joe Bridi had a Utter Chaos and I think Direct Connection made a plane called the Ultimate Kaos. The link above will take you to a site that has some of the Bridi kits. See if anything there looks familiar.

Eric
Old 10-28-2004, 10:20 AM
skydeuce
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it was of the Joe Bridi Kaos family, it is a great flying airplane. I have had two Killer Kaos and both flew like they were on rails. Very responsive, very true to your inputs, good and bad. It will go where you point it, and that is why they made great Pattern competition airplanes. They will also slow down nicely and land very slow when you want them to.

Try Bluebird Airplane Kits. They are producing the Bridi designs again.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:50 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

If you truly want the 'ultimate Kaos' Then forget the Utter Kaos, forget the Ultimate Kaos and acquire the Killer Kaos The last and greatest of all the Kaos' as well as the Kaos clones. Sixty size only, side mounted engine and conventional gear.

John