Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Sirius charger

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 08:57 PM
steelpony
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sirius charger

What's the dope on this charger ? Is it worth the money? Fast or quick charge, how long does it take?
Old 02-15-2005, 12:00 AM
Richard L.
My Feedback: (24)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Sirius charger

It's worth every single penny. It is a smart fast charger. Charging time depends on how much juice is still left in your battery pack. A depleted pack will take longer to charge than a barely used pack. Do a search here to read other posts about this charger.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:04 AM
fredscz
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sirius charger

My rx batteries are never run all the way down so I can usually charge one while I'm loading my car and the other one while driving to the field [12 miles]. I know you asked for specifics but maybe this helps. Once someone left my plane turned [It couldn't have been me so it must have been someone else] and it seems like it just took 20-30 minutes to fully charge it up. I have 750 to 1600 mah batteries but I think that was on a 750. I really like mine and would buy another if something happened to the one I have. I normally fly 4 ten to twelve minute flights on each plane I take, and take at least two planes. Just to see if it would do it I have cycled a battery that seemed to be bad several times and the Sirius brought it back to life. I never used it in a plane again but I think it would have been ok.
fred