Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Need Kadet Sr ARF Side Windows!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Need Kadet Sr ARF Side Windows!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Nitro5O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Kadet Sr ARF Side Windows!

I need a set (2) of side windows for my Sig Kadet Sr ARF. I attempted to tint them with the spray on window tint [:'(] and they look like ****.

I did a search and found I could order them from Sig, however; I have a feeling it would take forever to receive. I did come across a web site called Quick Tech Hobby https://www.quicktechhobby.com/ that has them. Has anyone dealt with them before?

Can anyone recommend a place to order Sig parts from? Asking my LHS was kind of a lost cause.

Thanks
Gordi
Old 09-30-2005, 08:47 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Need Kadet Sr ARF Side Windows!

I've ordered from Sig before and I received my order fairly quickly. They have excellent customer service. Give them a call and find out how long it will take them to ship to you. Can't hurt to ask.

Ken
Old 09-30-2005, 09:13 AM
BillS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why don’t you simply cut the windows from a sheet of plastic? Plastic is available at LHS, Staples, Wal-Mart and craft stores. Plastic file folders are available in several tints at Staples. I used a red tint strip to seal the aileron gap.

Bill
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf98146.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	331522  
Old 09-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Nitro5O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks RC Ken, I contacted Sig and the windows will be shipped out today, should have them early next week.

That is a great idea BillS, I am going to take a ride down to Staples this afternoon to check it out.

Thanks Again.
Gordi